A Buffalo Wild Wings customer in California recently shared her horrific experience when a rat fell on her menu from the ceiling as she sat down to enjoy a sports game.
Alisha Kent Norman was in a Westchester, Los Angeles-area branch and was scouting the menu to order food when a hefty rodent plonked in front of her and just landed on their table.
She posted it on social media and captioned it with shocked face emoticons, ‘So what do you do when a rat falls from the ceiling onto your table…..really LA? I was just trying to watch the soccer game.’
The rat was alive when the woman photographed it. Norman seemed concerned for the creature. She told NBC 4: ‘I knew the rat was going to be injured because it hit like a Mack truck. You could hear something come down.’
She called a manager and asked him to carry it away. Norman continued, ‘He took two plates and then they just picked it up and dumped it in a bag. It was terrible. It was disgusting.’
It’s unclear whether she went ahead with the order or not. Following the revolting moment she posted: ‘So I had to take a picture in front on the BWW and their A rating…notice 310 area code to let you know…YES I’m in Los Angeles and a rat absolutely fell from the ceiling….I’m cute though…..but not a great welcome Los Angeles….and update…there was no bill…headed to fashion district! Great win Team USA!’
The incident took place because the property was under construction. A Buffalo Wild Wings spokesperson for the brand told DailyMail.com, ‘The isolated incident at the Westchester-area Buffalo Wild Wings in Los Angeles yesterday was unfortunate. The center where the restaurant is located is undergoing significant construction and we are confident it was directly related.
‘We hold Buffalo Wild Wings to the highest operating standards and promptly closed the restaurant for proper remediation, cleaning and sanitization. We look forward to reopening soon to once again serve our guests in the Westchester area.’
Source: Daily Mail