in

CryCry

Seven-year-old girl is left scars after getting a black henna tattoo

The Gulliver family was on vacation in Egypt. Seems like vacations did not go well as the mother, Sylvia, needed to go through two days in the hospital to have her gallbladder infection treated. So, the dad decided to treat his kids, and they got lovely black henna tattoos.

Source: SWNS

Sebastien washed the henna off promptly, in light of the fact that his skin was itching. Madison complained, as well, too, but her skin condition was much worse. Her lower arm was covered with rankles, and she had to be taken to the ER.

Source: SWNS

The dad shared the details of the awful experience, saying that artists at the hotel’s salon said their henna was perfect Then where did those blisters originated from?

According to daily mail:

After checking the pH values in Madison’s blisters, doctors found that she had chemical burns. One of the ingredients in the black dye is really dangerous, and you should be aware of it. paraphenylenediamine.

Source: SWNS

Paraphenylenediamine needs oxygen to become a dye. A 2012 study released in the Journal of Research in Medical Sciences found that paraphenylenediamine may cause serious complications, such as rhabdomyolysis, renal failure, angioneurotic edema, and respiratory failure.

Source: SWNS

Paraphenylenediamine is added to dark-colored cosmetics, temporary henna tattoos, printing ink, black rubber, oil, grease, and gasoline.

Source: SWNS

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Shashank