in

AngryAngry WTFWTF

Little Dog’s Owner Dyed His Ears Red, What Happened After Made The Dog Lovers Very Furious

This is a story of a tiny dog whose ear fell off after his owner decided to dye them bright red. Now – animal lovers are furious and slamming her on social media.

The poor little dog’s name is Diffy and is from Thailand. When his owner took him to a grooming salon, she asked the salon people to dye his ears and tail a bright, vivid red.

source – Metro

After the groomer dyed the ears, the owner noticed that Diffy’s ears were droopy which always used to be pert and stick straight up.

The owner inquired about this to the grooming salon to which she was reassured that they would perk back up in ‘two or three days’.

source – Metro

Diffy’s little ear seemed to be burning and he was in pain. It seemed to the owner that the dye which was definitely not animal-safe has had a harsh reaction on her dog.

Clueless as to what to do, she took to social media looking for help without revealing her identity.

source – Metro

She said, “Before the dye, my dog’s ears were up. But after I went to the pet store and the dog stylist colored his ear with aluminum foil for 40 minutes without heat, I took him home and his ears turned out like this.

They were folded down. The stylist said that I have to wait for two or three days and his ears will recover. Has anybody experienced this before?”

source – Metro

Opinions start to flow almost immediately. Some were helpful while others were simply slamming her being an irresponsible pet owner.

The first post was just gaining heat that he posted another shocking update stating that the poor Diffy’s ear had now started to fall off.

She stated, “Diffy’s left ear is now falling off because of the color dye. The pet groomer put too much dye on him. My dog’s ear was itchy, burnt, turned black, cracked, and eventually fell off. I don’t blame the grooming store but I blame myself for wanting to have his ears dyed.”\

source – Metro

Sadly, the dog’s entire ear had burned and fallen off. As soon as the owner shared a photo, it began to circulate through the internet and spread like wildfire.

Neeyada Sirisampandh, who runs the dog rescue group Mid Road Lover in Bangkok said,  “Let this be a lesson to other dog owner’s. It is dangerous to dye your puppy’s fur. This dog’s ear looks like it suffered an allergic reaction and was burned. Then it fell off. Her ear is gone forever. It’s all the owner’s fault for trying to colour them.”

Even the RSPCA rolled out a statement about the situation and told the Metro, “Our pets are living creatures and dyeing them sends out a worrying message that they could be viewed as novelty accessories rather than as intelligent, sentient animals.

People may think they are treating their pets by dying their fur but some of the paints, dyes, inks and glues used can be toxic and harmful to animals. Even if a dye is marketed as ‘pet friendly’, we would strongly advise against it.

These dyes can be dangerous and the experience of being dyed can be stressful for our pets who do not understand what is happening.”

Source – Animal Channel

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Anu Bansal