This post is dedicated to the people with short and stubby thumbs. They are actually—without a doubt—toe thumbs. Two short, stubby, toe-looking thumbs.
With Megan Fox in your corner, there are some things you and your fellow toe-thumb-sisters can relate to.
14. You’re always insecure that people will notice your thumbs for the first time.
13. Using a phone can be a bit challenging.
I got acrylic nails today and they had to use toe ones for my thumbs #clubbedthumbproblems
— Emily (@emileficent) July 23, 2015
12. Going to the nail salon is not that amusing.
11. You adore the toe-thumb queen Megan Fox.
10. The feeling of self-conscious is always there when you take pictures holding something.
9. Because TBH, it takes the attention off of whatever there is you are holding.
8. You make spelling errors while texting.
— marissa glavas (@babyglavz) April 26, 2013
7. People compare their thumbs to yours.
6. Everyday things are an actual struggle.
5. Like, using matches and lighter.
4. Or, going bowling and finding a ball that properly fits your hand.
trying to find a bowling ball to fit my thumb is so hard #toethumbproblems
— lauryn whitmore (@iyalauryn) July 11, 2013